Friday already? I'm sure it takes me by surprise every week. This week has been a full one, I'm bursting with gratitude right now and thought I'd share some of the things I am appreciating this week...
1. Sunshine! It might not have been as warm as last week but even so the sun has made an appearance most days. I was talking to Mr Lovely the other night about how I think the weather and seasons affect my moods - I definitely notice the difference when the sun is shining! (I can see a move to somewhere with a warmer climate in the future).
2. I'm totally overwhelmed/inspired/awestruck with the women I have coached this week. So much good stuff happening, and I'm so proud of these women for showing up and creating life by their design. Super excited that I will be starting work with 2 new clients next week!
Ps - I only have a couple of spots in my coaching calendar left so if you have been thinking about boosting your business or blog now is the time to do it! You can book a free 45 minute session with me to find out how I can support you.
3. Fresh flowers on my desk. I decided to treat myself and buy some roses for my office, I love having flowers around and I swear they are making me more motivated and productive! (I know, weird).
4. My health - I don't want to say too much but I had a bit of a health scare in the last couple of weeks. Whilst I think I knew deep down that things would be fine, it was still a scary time and I was super relieved to get the all clear this week! It's motivate me to get back to eating and moving intuitively.
5. Community. I feel like new friends and connections are popping up all over the place at the moment. I've been a lot more active on Facebook and in groups I am a part of and it's so lovely to make connections with likeminded women. It can be isolating working from home sometimes so it's lovely to know I can hop on Skype or Facebook and connect with some of you guys!
Awesome things I have spotted this week...
Super Excited about #higherselfielive - the Uk's first and only Spirituality Un-Conference. Jo and Lucy, the brains behind it, hosted a webinar earlier this week to share all the details. Totally recommend checking it out.
You might have missed...
I shared some tips over on my coaching site, on how to make the most of your day job whilst building your business on the side - check it out and let me know what you think!
You can now also find me over on Facebook where I'm sharing snippets form behind the scenes, useful resources and more. I'd love you to join me there!
How has your week been? leave a comment to let me know what you're grateful for!